All coaches are welcome to teach lessons at no charge. All coaches must show proof of liability insurance. Electronic records will be kept with fees being monitored monthly.
It is the responsibility of the skater to inform guest services of the length of the lesson and who the coach is. It is the responsibility of the coach to make sure the records are correct that day before exiting the building. Records may not be altered after the day is over.
- You must be checked in with Guest Services before taking the ice!
- You may not get on the ice before your scheduled time.
- Follow the Freestyle Guideline at all times.
- If more than 5 skaters are present, wear the orange vest while skating your program.
- The skater wearing the orange vest has the right-of-way.
- Do not skate in the orange vest if your music is not playing!
- Place your music in line while you wait your turn.
- Have conversations with your parents off the ice.
- Turn your proof of liability insurance and pro fee into Guest Services.
- Please do not stand in the Lutz corner with your skaters.
- Thank you for coaching here! We are happy to have you. If you have any questions please contact Katie or Jane.
- Please do not coach your skaters from the bleachers or the door.
- Encourage your kids to come off the ice to have a conversation.
Thank you for choosing the Pleasant Prairie Ice Arena!