A RecPlex "Day Pass" is a great way to enjoy the facility. A day pass is a great way to preview the facility or take a test drive of RecPlex and sample all we have to offer. We hope you enjoy your visit and understand the value and benefits of becoming a member.
Youth Day Pass Rates (Ages 2 through 13) - Daily
Village Residents & Guests of members - $7.00
Non-Residents - $10.00
Adult Day Pass Rates (Ages 14 and older)
Village Residents & Guests of members - $10.00
Non-Residents Daily - $14.00
Family Pass Rates (4 from same household)
Village Residents & Guests of members - $30.00
Non-Residents Daily - $30.00
Family Day pass: Up to 4 people from the same household.
2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult with 3 children.
Children must be legal dependents of at least one or the participating adults.
Additional passes may be purchased for $7.00 in conjunction with the family pass (families larger than 4).
Senior Day Pass
Resident or non-resident - $5.00 daily
- All non-members entering the facility must pay a daily fee to use the facility.
- Day Pass users must pay and check-in at the front desk and sign the daily user log.
- All Day Pass users must wear a wristband at all times while in the facility.
- If children are between the ages of 10-13, parents must remain in the facility at all times. Children under 10 years of age must be directly supervised at all times by an adult, 18 yrs or older.
- No children under 14 years old are allowed in the 2nd floor Fitness area or on the track.
- Children over the age of 4 are not allowed in the opposite gender locker room. Please use the family changing area when the opposite gender parent/adult is accompanying children 4 and older.
- Strollers/infant carriers are allowed throughout the facility except in the fitness center and during adult Aquatic Center hours. Parents must be with the infant/toddler 100% of the time.
- Adults accompanying children must also purchase a day pass, regardless of their intended use or non-use of facility amenities.